(Deadline extended: 29th July) RFP of Project Management Consulting (PMC) / M&E Agency For “Enhancing the Quality of Secondary School Education through a holistic approach, Zanzibar, Tanzania (EQSSE-Z)” Project
Bidding NO: KOICA-TZ-EQ-1
The Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) Tanzania Office invites foreign and local eligible Bidders for Project Management Consulting/M&E Agency for ‘The Enhancing the Quality of Secondary School Education through holistic approach in Zanzibar (EQSSE-Z), Tanzania’.
1. Bid Title: Project Management Consulting (PMC) / M&E Agency for Enhancing the Quality of Secondary School Education through a holistic approach, Zanzibar, Tanzania (EQSSE-Z) Project
2. Brief of Bid
① Project Management Consulting (PMC)
② Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E)
Project Management Consulting (PMC) / M&E Agency for Enhancing the Quality of Secondary School Education through a holistic approach, Zanzibar, Tanzania (EQSSE-Z) Project
Summary of Services
Project Management Consulting(PMC) and Monitoring and Evaluation (M & E)
USD 810,997.00 (VAT exclusive)
3. Contract Conditions
- Maximum contract Period: 40 months
- Contract Currency: USD
- Performance Security: required in the amount of 15% of the contract value
4. Bid Type: Open Competitive Bidding (International Tender)
- Language of Proposal: English
5. Selection of the Successful Bidders: Selection by Negotiation
6. Collection of Bidding Document: A complete set of Bidding documents may be obtained by at KOICA Tanzania Office website (https://www.koica.go.kr/tza_en/index.do).
7. Submission of Budding Document: The Bidder should submit the bidding document to KOICA Tanzania Office
a) Pre-bidding Document
(*to be submitted to KOICA Tanzania Office 10 days before the bid closing date)
i. Application for Registration
ii. e-x-p-r-e-s-s-i-o-n of Interest
b) Bidding Document
i. Form of Bid
ii. Technical Proposal
iii. Financial Proposal
iv. Bid Security
v. Any other supporting documents (if applicable)
8. Bid Closing: 29th July 2019 17:00 (EAT)
9. Bid opening: 30th July 2019 10:00, KOICA Tanzania Office
10. Technical Proposal Presentation date: 8th August 2019
*subject to change
11. Rebidding / Re-announcement of bidding
-If two or more valid bidders are not available nor any successful bidder is selected in a competitive bidding, the KOICA Tanzania may conduct a re-bidding regarding the same subject matter
-In case of no bidders have participated in bidding or no successful bidder is selected, or the successful bidder fails to execute the contract, another bidding may be invited by giving public notice thereof.
-In case of no bidders have met the minimum technical evaluation point (80), KOICA Tanzania Office may conduct a re-bidding regarding the same subject matter.
-In case of a re-bidding or bidding via another public notice conducted, such price and other conditions as determined at the time of inviting the initial shall not be modified, except for the deadline.
12. Available budget: USD 810,997.00 (VAT Exclusive)
-Bidders’ Proposals should not exceed this budget.
-Any bid exceeding the project budget may result in rejection of its bid.
-KOICA Tanzania Office is not responsible for any VAT related matter, thus cannot guarantee VAT refund in any case. The matter shall be raised to the relevant national authority in the Revolutionary Government of Zanzibar (Tanzania Revenue Authority, Ministry of Education and Vocational Training in Zanzibar), in case it is needed.
13. The KOICA Tanzania Office requires that Bidders observe the highest standard of ethics during the procurement and execution of such contracts. In pursuance of this policy, KOICA;
(a) Will reject a proposal for award if it determines that the Bidder recommended for award has engaged in corruption or fraudulent practices in competing for the contract in question.
(b) Will recognize such a contractor as ineligible, for a period determined by KOICA Tanzania Office.
14. KOICA will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by Bidders in connection with the preparation or delivery of bids.
15. Failure to furnish all information required by the bidding documents or submission of a bid not substantially responsive to the bidding documents in every respect shall be at the Bidder's risk and may result in the rejection of the bid.
16. Contact Point
All inquiries and clarifications shall be addressed to the following email address.
- E-mail: email@example.com