The Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) has been working in Nepal since 1991, undertaking development cooperation programs on behalf of South Korean Government. KOICA is implementing various programs such as Projects, Dispatch of Volunteer and Fellowship Programs that is contributing in socio-economic development of Nepal
KOICA is looking for an experienced and qualified Nepali national to fill the following position.
Position: Manager (Security/Administration)
Contract Duration: Until March 31, 2020 from the appointment date (including 3 months Probation)
The Contract can be renewed after performance review)
Duty Station: KOICA Nepal Office, Jwagal, Lalitpur (with frequent field visits)
Office Hours: Full-Time (09:00-17:00), Monday to Friday
(the nature of work sometimes might require commitment during non-office hours)
Job Responsibilities (Security related):
· ㅇ Acting as the focal person for security related issues and during emergencies.
· ㅇ Responsible for delegating overall security related works of KOICA Nepal office
· ㅇ Collection and analysis of information of overall security related matters of Nepal.
· ㅇ Briefing and submission of regular and other necessary reports to KOICA Nepal Office with special focus on
KOICA’s working areas.
· ㅇ Development of Guideline for emergency time general and specific relocation, medical evacuation and evacuation plans.
· ㅇ Responsible for preparation and implementation of manuals for residence security of KOICA Personnel/ Volunteers
and regularly monitors them.
· ㅇ Preparation of appropriate manuals charts, maps pertaining the overall security matters. Process the collected information
into user-friendly format (e.g. charts/matrixes).
· ㅇ Coordination and liaison with counterparts of other organization such as government organization,
volunteer recipient organization, security forces, Police and concerned stakeholders for any security related matters.
· ㅇ Responsible for managing, maintaining and tracking of security equipment and materials.
· ㅇ Prepare security report incidents affecting KOICA personnel, office and assets.
· ㅇ Conducts security evaluation and provide advice on security measures for KOICA personnel, working areas as well as
on latest trends and threats to KOICA staffs and Volunteers safety and security.
· ㅇ Responsible for organizing and conducting training courses/ sessions on security awareness and preparedness, and providing security orientation to newly assigned staff members and KOICA volunteers. Conduct other security briefings as and when required.
· ㅇ Able to manage overall security related administration/operational work.
· ㅇ Perform any other security related duties as directed by the Country Director.
Job Responsibilities (Administration related):
Required documents: Cover Letter, CV, Short Essay (not exceeding 500 words) on “Your plan to implement and improve Security System of KOICA Nepal Office”, and documents deemed relevant for this position.
Application received by 17:00 hrs June 26, 2019, to the email@example.com email address will be accepted as valid.
Salary and other benefits will be adhered to the policy of KOICA Nepal Office.